A Greater Applegate is working with neighborhood leaders throughout the Applegate Valley to host place-based listening sessions. Our goal is to learn about local assets, challenges, opportunities, and needs, while also connecting neighbors to neighbors. We aim to hear from at least 250 residents over the coming year through these Neighborhood Listening Sessions. This work will help inform our Applegate Valley Vision while also strengthening neighborhoods across the Applegate Valley. Please join us to collaborate in an inclusive environment, identify priorities and inspire local action to move ideas forward! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Neighborhood Listening Sessions:
- Ruch #1: Wednesday, May 12th Longsword Vineyard 5:30-7:30pm
- Ruch #2: Sunday, May 16th Lavender Fields Forever 2-4pm
- Gyda Lane/Quail Run: Wednesday, May 26th Private Residence, 10036 Hwy-238 (Gyda Ln.) 5:30-7:30pm
- Sterling Creek/Griffin Lane: Sunday, June 13th Wild Wines 2-4pm
- Provolt: Thursday, June 24th Dorthy Gale Event Center 5:30-7:30pm
- Williams: Tuesday, July 13th Pacifica 5:30-7:30pm
- Applegate Lake: Sunday, July 25th Private Residence 2-4pm
- Murphy & Wilderville/Jerome Prairie #1: Tuesday, August 10th Apricity Vineyard 5:30-7:30pm
- Murphy & Wilderville/Jerome Prairie #2: Thursday, August 26th Applegate River Golf 5:30-7:30pm
Unable to make it to the meeting in your neighborhood but still want to participate by providing valuable feedback about where you live?
All information gathered at neighborhood Listening Sessions are considered public information and are made available for viewing online. Click the links below to see what people in the Applegate are talking about!
Little Applegate (10/17/2019): View Notes
Upper Applegate (11/17/2019): View Notes
Humbug/Applegate (3/1/2020): View Notes
North Applegate (4/11/2021): View Notes
Thompson Creek (4/25/2021): View Notes
Ruch (5/12/2021 & 5/16/2021): View Notes
Gyda Lane & Quail Run (5/26/2021): View Notes
*These notes are an exact copy of the information provided to us at the neighborhood meetings. Order of topics listed does not reflect priority.