The Applegate Valley Business Network launched in November of 2019 with a successful event at the Applegate Lodge. Participating business owners expressed interest in creating an Applegate Valley marketing campaign, supporting Applegate Valley tourism, producing a local makers market, and creating signage at the east and west ends of 238 to welcome people to the Applegate Valley.
Since the November launch, a steering committee has formed and identified the following priority projects:
- Designing an Applegate Valley branding logo
- Creating an Applegate Valley business map
- Getting welcome signs up on both sides of the valley
If you are an Applegate Valley business owner and are interested in joining the Steering Committee to take a leadership role in completing these projects and more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE BUSINESS NETWORK TODAY!
Your Applegate Valley Business Network Charter Membership includes:
- Charter Membership supporting launch of new Applegate Valley Business Network
- Free admission to 2020 Applegate Valley Business Network meetings and events
- Directory listing in Applegate Valley Connect
- Display business flyers at AGA office and link to AGA Facebook page
- Free printing at our office (up to 100 black and white and 25 color/ year)
Join A Greater Applegate as we host local business owners to meet, connect, and learn about resources and opportunities. Together we will share, take action and discover ways we can all support each other in building a stronger Applegate Valley economy.
AGA’s Business Network needs YOU to design the official Applegate Valley logo!
Read the project details HERE
Low interest small business loans!
Now available to Jackson and Josephine County small business entrepreneurs through Illinois Valley Community Development Corporation’s Revolving Loan Fund.